When people buy medicine, they must see which medicines […]
When people buy medicine, they must see which medicines are genuine medicines. What are fake medicines and inferior medicines? Let's take a look at those medicines that are fake medicines and inferior medicines.
According to the "Report System for Counterfeit Drugs and Inferior Drugs" issued by the Ministry of Health on August 5, 1987:
1. According to the "Drug Administration Law", one of the following situations is a counterfeit drug:
(1) The name of the ingredients contained in the drug does not conform to the national drug or the drug standards of the province, autonomous region or municipality directly under the Central Government.
(2) pretending to be a non-pharmaceutical drug or pretending to be a drug with other drugs.
Drugs in one of the following situations are treated as counterfeit drugs:
(1) The health administrative department of the State Council bans the use of the regulations.
(2) Those that have not obtained the approval number for production.
(3) Deterioration is not medicinal.
(4) Being contaminated and not medicinal. Anyone who manufactures, sells or arbitrarily uses it in clinics should investigate and deal with them in a timely manner.
2. A drug with one of the following conditions is a bad drug:
(1) The content of pharmaceutical ingredients is inconsistent with the national pharmaceutical standards or the drug standards of provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the Central Government.
(2) Exceeding the validity period.
(3) Others that do not meet the requirements of the drug standard. Anyone who manufactures, sells or arbitrarily uses it in clinical practice should investigate and report it in a timely manner.
Imported drugs that do not meet the quality standards and have entered the market should be investigated and reported in a timely manner.